Xurpas provides games, related online services (including online network play connectivity and interactivity) and other software and products (“Xurpas Services”).
The Xurpas Services may contain hyperlinks to services owned and operated by third parties. These third party services may have their own privacy policies and we recommend that you review them. They will govern the use of personal information that you submit or which is collected by cookies and other tracking technologies whilst using the Xurpas Services. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party services and your use of these is at your own risk.
Personal Information to be Collected
Xurpas collects the end user’s name, mobile number, and address.
Your personal information may be collected, directly or indirectly, through any of the following means:
- Upon registration for and log-in to an account on the Xurpas Services;
- Use and log-in to Xurpas’ website when you choose to fill out a ‘Contact Us’ form;
- Communications and correspondences with our customer service representatives, whether in writing, verbally, or thru electronic means;
- Footages from our CCTV cameras; and
- Personal Information may also be obtained from third parties and other sources which have obtained your prior consent for disclosure or when Xurpas is legally allowed to acquire such information.
Purpose and Use of Collected Personal Information
Your personal information is collected by Xurpas for the following purposes:
- To provide the Xurpas Services to you and to perform our obligations under the EULA;
- To record your progress and current status within a game, application, or program, and to ensure the Xurpas Services deliver the features promised and function properly, so that you have the best experience when using any one of the Xurpas Services;
- To respond to your enquiries and requests for support;
- To inform you about the activities, projects, programs of Xurpas;
- To verify the identity of winners and/or claimants, in the event of promotions within the Xurpas Services; and
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements and perform such other processing that may be required under any applicable law or regulation.
In the course of performing its services and responsibilities, Xurpas may engage the services of third-party service providers. In doing so, certain personal information are required to be disclosed for legitimate business concerns and as may be necessary to provide you with the Xurpas Services. We will never share, sell or otherwise disclose your personal information to third-parties, except as otherwise stated above or unless otherwise permitted under the Data Privacy Law.
Storage and Transmission of Personal Information
Organizational, physical and technical security measures are maintained, enforced and implemented at all times to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and security of your personal information.
The security measures of Xurpas include, but are not limited to the following:
- The processing of personal information is limited to the extent necessary to deliver the Xurpas Services;
- Our server is equipped with firewall, data encryption, anti-virus, and other appropriate security controls;
- Access to personal information is restricted to authorized personnel on a need-to-know basis;
- Regular audits are conducted to ensure that personal information is secured and security controls are effective;
- The security systems are kept up to date; and
- The personnel are regularly oriented regarding the appropriate level of data privacy protection.
- Your personal information is kept in a secure facility within our office.
Method of Use
Your personal information may be used as is or further processed solely for the purpose of performing our obligations and responsibilities to the end users.
Your personal information will be retained by Xurpas until it is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose/s for which it was obtained and for an additional period of ninety (90) days thereafter. After which, the data will be deleted from our servers.
Rights of Data Subject
In accordance with the Data Privacy Law, we shall respect and uphold your rights as data subjects. For more information about your rights, kindly refer to National Privacy Commission’s webpage at https://privacy.gov.ph/know-your-rights/.
Should you have questions or concerns about Data Privacy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer thru: email@example.com or
Data Protection Officer
Unit 804 Antel 2000 Corporate Center
121 Valero St., Salcedo Village
Makati City 1227
Xurpas hereby reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement to comply with government and regulatory requirements, to adapt to new technologies, to align with industry practices, or for other legitimate purposes. Rest assured that you will be notified if the amendments are significant.
Date: 7 September 2021